Are you looking to buy an Investment property?
While every home is an investment, loans on homes purchased for the purpose of renting or selling are considered investment loans. Atlantic Mortgage offers investment mortgages on 1 to 4 unit properties for borrowers owning up to ten financed properties.
- • 1 to 4 unit investment properties
- • Purchase, no cash-out and cash-out refinances
- • Additional eligibility requirements apply for borrowers who own more than one investment property
- • 15, 20 and 30 year fixed-rate mortgages
- • 5 and 7 year balloon/reset mortgages
- • Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- • Available to both A+ and imperfect credit borrowers
How much will I need for a down payment?
For a Fannie Mae Fixed Loan